Search This Blog

Monday 9 June 2014

Mani Revamp: Pink and Gold Moyou London Stamping + Rhinestones

Hi guys!
So I've revamped the mani I showed yesterday as I was starting to get some tip wear and scratches. I added some stamping and rhinestones to glam it up a bit and I think it turned out really well!

Ulta3 Gold Rush Fever + Moyou London Stamping
The base of this mani was Zoya Kimber topped with Gloss 'N Sparkle Holo Topcoat, topped with Zoya Paloma (a sheer jelly). After sporting this for a few days I looked through my Moyou London stash to find a stamping design that suited. I decided on Explorer Plate 03 (currently out of stock on Moyou's website).

Source
After choosing the portion of the design I wanted (top row, second from the right), I stamped using Ulta3 Gold Rush Fever which is my only gold stamping polish. I then added some gold/yellow rhinestones to each nail. These rhinestones come in a wheel of about 10 colours with 300 pieces per wheel. I bought mine off of Ebay for about $2, including postage I think. And here are some pretty photos of the mani!

Ulta3 Gold Rush Fever + Moyou London Stamping - Full Sun
 If you enlarge the pic you can see the holo goodness :)

Ulta3 Gold Rush Fever + Moyou London Stamping - Full Sun

Ulta3 Gold Rush Fever + Moyou London Stamping - Full Sun

Ulta3 Gold Rush Fever + Moyou London Stamping - Shade

Ulta3 Gold Rush Fever + Moyou London Stamping - Full Sun
I'm really happy with how this turned out. I do need to work on my stamp placement a bit as the cuticles are kind of messy and my pinky finger isn't straight, but apart from that it looks good. No gaps in the stamping and perfect design. I love these Moyou plates and my squishy XL stamper. 

oh I should probably mention that these are 2mm rhinestones and they stick up off the nail a fair way once in place. If this annoys you, maybe forgo this type of mani.

What do you think of this design combo?

See you next time!

Pins, Patterns and Polish

No comments:

Post a Comment