Search This Blog

Sunday 1 June 2014

Zoya Tru review + Swatches

Hi guys,
I have a quick post for you today! Here's Zoya Tru, from the Zoya True 2012 Spring Collection.

I bought Tru as part of the entire True collection last year in April. This was my first ever Zoya purchase! As usual it was on sale, I think the whole collection (6 polishes) was $50, which is 50% off, from Zoya.com.au. I love this collection, very different to anything else  own. Tru is the 'vampiest' polish of the collection and is a nice red-toned purple with a crelly like finish. It has a bit of dusty quality to it, like most of the polishes from the True collection. This is 2 coats of Tru, topped with Poshe.

Tru has a nice red shimmer running though it that adds interest, unfortunately it was quite difficult to capture in my photos and the sun wasn't properly out either, but I'm sure there are other swatches out there that show it. the formula on this polish is great, it has really good coverage and two coats is all you need. Clean up is also a cinch. I chose this colour because of a stamping mani I've had in mind for a while and I'll show that in my next post.

There's not much more I can say about this polish besides that I love it, the formula is great, it's 5-free like all Zoyas and the red shimmer is absolutely stunning. It's like a secret. I really like contrasting shimmer in polishes and might have to pick up some more. Stay tuned for more polishes from the True collection, I fell like Bevin might be coming out to play.

What do you think of this polish?

See you next time!

Pins, Patterns and Polish





No comments:

Post a Comment